02 Jan Deploying Hybris using Kubernetes on AWS
We have also a script called Acc_Service.yaml that is used to create Hybris service exposing the port 31000 of the nodes and connecting with the port 8088 of the pods.
Port 31000 is the port we will use to the healt check in the load balancer.
the architecture defined in AWS is detailed below
We are using:
· EC2 — For Kubernetes minions and masters servers.
· Autoscalling Group — For autoscalling Minions in loads moments.
· Load Balancer — Is user to balance load between Kubernetes minions
· EFS — Used to share medias and Hybris secrets.
· RDS — MySQL Database
· ECR — Docker Registry used to save docker images.