To ensure everyone's growth its necessary to strengthen the country's position as a provider of professional services with high added value. A road that Uruguay XXI runs daily through Smart Global Services brand.
Uruguay XXI is the government agency that works to internationalize the Uruguayan economy by promoting the country's position as a strategic destination for productive investment and export growth.
The portal Uruguay Smart Services is a development of Uruguay XXI through the Program to Support Global Export Services which has financial support from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)..
This website aims to facilitate communication of the opportunities Uruguay as a privileged location for the provision of global export services, constituting a means of direct access to information related to the four prioritized business platforms:
- Corporate Services
- Information technology
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Architecture and Engineering
Additionally offers its Smart Talent tools, which facilitates access to the talent available and Finishing Schools, support program training for companies.
- Macro and sectoral information. Uruguay XXI regularly prepares reports on Uruguay and the various sectors of the economy.
- Tailored information. Prepare customized information to answer specific questions, such as macroeconomic data, labor market, tax and legal aspects, incentive programs for investments, location and costs.
- Contact with the main actors. We generate contacts with government entities, industrial actors, financial institutions, I+D centers and potential business partners among others.
- Promotion. We promote investment opportunities in strategic events, missions, and business rounds. We arrange visits from international investors. including the arrangement of a business meetings agenda with, for example, public authorities, Providers, and potential business partners
- We help you to set up in the country and give you support to make possible the development of your business in Uruguay.
- Finishing Schools. Support for the introduction of co financing applications.